Saturday, January 22, 2011

Make up Haul


This may not be considered a huge haul to a lot of people but it is to me! I bought all of this last week, after finishing my college exams:-)

I'll start with the stuff I got from MAC.


I got the chromgraphic multi-purpose pencil in NC15/NW20 from the Cham Pale collection. I'll probably mostly use it on the waterline but I think it could be used as a highlight and on the inner corners as well.

I got a mineralised skin finish natural, mostly because I had heard so so much about how amazing it is supposed to be. I got it in Light Medium and it really does help to give that flawless and finished look over your foundation.

I bought the 239 brush as well. I already have the 217 and 219 so I felt this should be the next one to add to my collection. It's good for use on the lid.

The main items that I wanted to buy were some eyeshadows. After looking through a lot of blogs and specktra etc. I decided that the easiest way to keep eyeshadows is in palette form. I already have 6 MAC eyeshadows but I depotted them for the palette. (I broke my beautiful Club on my first attempt at it but I managed to repair it thanks to YouTube!).
So I bought an empty 15 pan palette and 4 eyeshadows in Shimmermoss, Humid, Sumptuous Olive and Antiqued.
All so pretty!

From top to bottom - Sumptuous Olive, Humid, Shimmermoss and Antiqued.

Next is what I got from NARS. Just 2 items, both 'cult' buys I believe




Bronzer in Laguna


Lipgloss in Turkish Delight.

Some other beauty items I got included Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle (no picture) and a deadly IsaDora nail varnish thats part of their 'Graffiti' Collection. Its the same idea as the OPI Shattercoat I believe but it comes in a variety of colours, I bought it in 'Subway Green'. I'll do a review on it when I try it out:-)


So that's my haul, there probably won't be another one for quite a while but this should keep me going!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...