Saturday, February 19, 2011

China Glaze Peace on Earth




What a gorgeous colour! The application for this was flawless. It wasn't streaky at all, it just glided on smoothly and even with the first layer, had a really good opacity.


I believe I used 3 coats in these pictures. It's an olive toned green with goldy reflects. So, so pretty, I couldn't stop taking pictures!:D


 

This is only my second foray into China Glazes nail varnishes, with my first one being Fairy Dust. Fairy Dust is a silver glitter suspended in clear jelly, which I've used as a topcoat, so it's hard to rate it as an actual nail varnish colour and on it's application. 

After trying Peace on Earth, I'm glad that I've purchased other China Glaze colours and will definitely be buying more!:) 

What are your favourite China Glaze colours?

2 comments:

  1. Not really a colour I would usually go for but its really nice :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's funny how some colours we're reluctant to try and they can turn out to be the nicest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...