Wednesday, February 9, 2011

E.0.T.D 'Fresh Spring Sea'

I haven't posted an eye look yet and it's about time I did!

I wanted something nice and bright to wear in the midst of all this drab weather we've being having here.

All the colours that I used are from a MAC compact palette  Mac Trip in Cool Eyes) that I bought when I was on holidays in the US about 2 years ago. I believe some of the colours were limited edition or are now discontinued, but really any blues/greens that you want to use will work for this look.

I'm not very good at taking eye photos yet so bear with me and please please forgive my hideous brows, I'm re-growing them in order to reshape them - it better be worth it lol!

I used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac Eyeshadow in Springtime Skipper all over the lid
Mac Eyeshadow in Waternymh in the outer v
Mac Eyeshadown in Flashtrack in the crease
Mac Eyeshadow in Prismique as a highlight
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack on the upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero on the upper waterline
Mac Chromographic pencil in NC15/NW20 on the lower waterline
Diorshow Blackout on the lashes

It was a brighter look in real life, about maybe 15-20% moreso than the pictures are showing. It's the type of look that you can make as bright or as natural as you want.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...