Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nail Varnish Haul

I went a bit mad buying nail varnish the last week or so. I showed some of them in my necessities haul and the others I bought afterwards. This morning the postman brought the ones that I had ordered online:)


I seem to have bought a few greens, it must be the promise of spring in the air!


OPI – Last Friday Night and Teenage Dream



Essie – Chinchilly



 GOSH – Purple Heart and Peachy



China Glaze - Heli-yum, Pelican Grey, Re-fresh Mint, Peace on Earth and Tree Hugger



Catrice - It Blue My Mind and I Sea You  

I’m really excited about all of these and can’t wait to wear them all. I’ve already swatched the two China Glazes that I bought in my last haul so I’ll post them next. I haven’t swatched the OPI’s yet as I’m still searching for a decent glitter polish removal method! In the bottle, GOSH’s Purple Heart reminds me of something, I feel like it's a nail varnish version of MAC’s Club eyeshadow but that's more of a reddie-green? Regardless, I can’t wait to see how it transitions onto the nail! 

Chinchilly is my first Essie nail varnish, I've read good things about the brand so I'm looking forward to trying it out:)

Catrice is another brand I've never tried but have heard great things about it. At only €2.79 a bottle, it was too tempting not to try!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Emma! I'm slowly but surely building up followers lol! I had a look at your blog, unfortunately I don't speak Norwegian but I love your pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...