Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kiko Nail Varnish

This nail varnish has been in my collection for a few years now. I bought it in Italy about 4 years ago in a dedicated Kiko shop I believe? I'm presuming it's an Italian brand. I've never seen or heard of it before or since I found that shop. It was on a street not too far from where the Duomo is in Milan. I remember it was a pretty small shop but had rakes of coloured nail varnish.  I bought this one and I got an orange one, which I don't have swatched yet:-/

Anyway, it is a beautiful kind of teal/turquoise blue. Unfortunately there is no name, only a number 157.
It had a good application and smooth finish. The photos are two coaters which gave very decent coverage.
The colour is a bit lighter in real life than the photos are showing.

 

 

 
Bad application, anyone?

 
This photo shows how it is a bit lighter in real life, yet not as light as that!
 God, I'm bad at photos lol!





 

And just for cuteness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...