Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OPI Melon of Troy




I picked up this gem during the week. It wasn't a shade name that I had heard of before but as soon as I saw it, I loved it. A beautiful coral peachy shade, with a hint of gold shimmering throughout, it's the perfect shade for summer and ideal this time of year to brighten up a drab dull day. It applies smoothly and was a lot more opaque than I imagined. I genuinely thought it was going to be one of those disappointing colours that is so sheer that it's practically clear. So it was a pleasant surprise to discover the opacity it had even after only one coat.  I honestly can't remember if the photos are 2 coats or 3 but I've a feeling that they're only 2.

 
You can really see the gold shimmer here 


 

Hope you're all enjoying some yummy pancakes this Pancake/Shrove Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the nail polish colour!
    You have a great blog and I wondering if you want to follow each other

    My Lyfe ; My Storyv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) You have a great blog too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...