Thursday, March 17, 2011

'When Irish Eyes Are Smiling' E.O.T.D.


Haha such a cheesy title!! I couldn't stop myself lol!

So Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody, this is part 2 of my green themed posts. I didn't actually wear this look today, I did it last week but I think it's the perfect day to post it.

 




1. UDPP in Eden as primer all over eye area.
2.  MAC Sumptuous Olive all over lid.
3. No7 Golden Leaf on inner corner and lashline.
4. MAC Humid in Outer V and creeping slightly into crease and lower lashline.
5. MAC Springtime Skipper in Crease.
6. Bourjois Vert Pétrillant along upper lash line (used damp with Fix+)
7. Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero on upper and lower waterline.
8. Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in 1999 on lower lashline/waterline.
9. Maybelline Falsies Mascara.




I was really happy with how this look turned out. I wanted it to be as green as possible, not green-blue.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorg. Really wearable so not just specific to Paddys Day!
    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...