Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tag - 15 Weird Facts!

I can't believe that today is the 1st September already! For the first time in my life I'm not heading back to school or college, which if I'm honest is a little bit weird! I feel like I have to be a proper grown-up now!
Anyway, on to today's post. I decided to do one of these question tag posts that has been floating around on youtube and blogs the past while. I think there is a couple of different versions though!


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?  
I genuinely don't have any nicknames! Everybody just calls me by my full, proper name.:( I need a nickname:p
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Opening shower curtains. Whenever I stay in a hotel, the first thing I will do is open the shower curtains. I've always done this. I can't stand being in a bathroom if the shower curtains are closed! 

3. Do you have any weird phobias? 
 I don't really have any phobias....unless you want to count the shower curtain opening thing? 


4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?

It's either Try A Little Tenderness by Otis Redding (Pretending to have a deep soulful voice) or American Music by the Violent Femmes (Rocking out like its the eighties, doncha know?:p)

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who park as close as they can to a shop even if it means parking illegally or badly. You know the type, the ones who insist on parking practically in the door of the bloody shop and refuse to walk a couple of yards anywhere. Young, healthy people who are perfectly capable of walking the distance! All that's wrong with them is a case of lazy arse syndrome.

6. What's one of your nervous habits? 
I chew on the inside of my cheek when I'm really nervous!

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Righthand side.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
Can't recall any stuffed animals, I always had blankies:)

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
There's no Starbucks near me now that I'm home in Ireland, but when I was in the states I always used to get the Mocha Light Frappuccino. Only 140 calories:)

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? 
 
Eh I don't think there's any that I don't follow that I say I do?

11. Which way do you face in the shower? 
I face both ways? I like both sides to be clean :p

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 
I can click some bone in my foot out of place...and sometimes it doesn't go back and it hurts:(


13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Chocolate!!!!
 

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Epic!

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Summer-> String top/Huge t-shirt (We do live in Ireland!) and shorts, Winter-> Cosy long sleeved pajamas. I always stock up in Penny's:) 

So that's the tag, it's a fun one to do:) I'm not going to tag anybody specifically but let me know if you do it because I want to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...