Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 25

Day 25

Today's theme is inspired by fashion.



I tried a few of different things, including one which I feel is better suited to tomorrows theme, but none of them were right. So I decided to go with something very simple, the iconic symbol of Chanel. To me on hearing Chanel, it evokes images of elegance and grace. Unfortunately, my nails did not turn out like either!
I was getting very tired and frustrated when I was doing these I just could not get them right. The pictures are my second attempt after my first ones turned out completely buthchered.

The only plus side is that they kind of remind me of bones. Bones can be Halloween themed, right?



 

I used:
OPI Alpine Snow
17 Nightshade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...