Friday, October 28, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 28

Day 28

Today's nail challenge is to be Inspired by a Flag. I searched google images for flags and what I initially decided to do was the South African flag but then this one jumped out at me! The Olympics flag! Seeing as the 2012 Olympics are being held in neighboring London next year, I thought it would be a good flag to do.

 

It should have been simple, but this is me haha! Ah it turned out fairly acceptable. It looks decentish from afar and even close-up it's okay albeit the circles are a little bit wonky!



 

I used
OPI Alpine Snow
OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui
GOSH Yellow Doll
17 Nightshade
OPI Jade is the New Black
Rimmel Hot Gossip

2 comments:

  1. It's brilliant! I'd never be able to do that, all my circles would mash up into one giant circle haha good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wasn't that far off mashing them all together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...