Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 29

Day 29

The weekend again! And it's Halloween this weekend,I don't even know what I'm doing for it yet!

I can't believe that this is the second last day of the challenges! (Day 31 is a kind of recap) 
The challenge for today is Inspired by the Supernatural. I couldn't have chosen a better weekend for this challenge to fall on. 

I couldn't really decide on one solid theme for this so I decided to use a few different things. Apologies for the desperate photos, my camera was not in a co-operative mood. 


Little finger is supposed to be a blood stain
Ring finger is fangs
Middle finger is a broomstick
Index finger is a witches hat

 

I think I'm starting to wane and lose imagination at this stage:/ This is certainly not my best look!

 

I used:
China Glaze Pelican Grey
OPI My private Jet
OPI Decades of Shades
OPI Rising Star
OPI Alpine Snow
Rimmel Desire

Don't forget to turn the clocks back tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...