Saturday, December 3, 2011

Zoya Intimate Collection

Today I have swatches of the Zoya Intimate Collection from Spring 2011.  I loved so many of the 6 colours from this collection that when I saw the chance to get all 6 in a set, I snapped them up. It was a bit of a risk seeing as how these were going to be the first Zoya I ever got. Thankfully, it didn't backfire and Zoya are now another brand that I want to accumulate more of ! Application for the most part was fine. All of them took 2 coats for full opacity and evenness.








Jules







































Caitlin                                    













Dannii













Dove















Gemma
















Marley

















I think this collection was a lovely introduction for me, to the brand. My favourites are probably Dove and Caitlin as these were the ones that I originally wanted the most. I can't wait to try out some of their super-bright colours next!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...