Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 5 Nail Varnishes of 2011

I hope everybody had a great Christmas! It always goes way too quick:(

Today's post is a top products of 2011 style post. This one focuses on my top 5 nail varnishes that were released in 2011.
As you all know, it was really only this year that I truly discovered nail varnish, so a lot of it was all so new to me anyway. However, for the sake of this post I decided to stick with polishes that were released this year.

I had a hard time narrowing it down but I somehow managed it! The shades I picked are ones that are not only standout shades but ones I feel I will wear over and over without ever getting bored!

They are in no particular order.

Chanel Péridot from the Illusions d'Ombres Collection (Autumn 2011)
A stunning green gold nail varnish. More detailed post here.


OPI Mermaids Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection (Summer 2011)
A beautiful green, slightly dusty, polish. More detailed post here.


OPI Not Like The Movies  from the Katy Perry Collection (Spring 2011)
One of the most stunning green purple duochromes of the year. More detailed post here.


China Glaze Glittering Garland from the Let it Snow Collection (Winter 2011)
A newly released glittering green. More detailed post here.


ZOYA Caitlin from the Intimate Collection (Spring 2011)
A grey-tinged purple. More detailed post here.

I think from this post it's fairly obvious that anything with any kind of green in it, is a favourite of mine! 

Any stand-out shades for you this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...