Sunday, January 29, 2012

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

I tend to go through phases of using bronzer. I am a naturally pale person, so bronzer can be a dodgy area. I always use it when I am going out at night. My chosen night ones are Nars Laguna or a Chanel one. However, during the day if I want to contour my face, neither of these are really appropriate due to the slight shimmer in them.

Step up Hoola by Benefit. While doing research I discovered the Hoola seems to be favoured by a lot of people due to its' matte finish. 


The one I got is one of the newer editions with the flip up lid and mirror. In all honesty I prefer the old box ones. I know well I'll never use the mirror.

Hoola was true to form and is indeed a matte bronzer.



Another thing that I adore about this bronzer is that it is quite a soft, light coloured bronzer. Ideal for my pasty daytime tones.

Anybody else use Hoola? Which Benefit style box do you prefer - flip-up lid or old-style?


3 comments:

  1. I think I prefer the flip up lid but, and I know I'm in the minority here, I just can't get along with Hoola. It looks sort of muddy on me, I can't get it to blend properly. I use a Body Shop matte bronzer which is a bit paler and seems to suit me better. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo! Hiss! Down with the flip up lids lol! I can see how it could look muddy, bronzer can be such dodgy stuff on our pasty skin!:D I've never tried any of the Body Shop make-up, must have a mooch:) x

      Delete
  2. Im with you. I really don't like the new packaging for some reason. I loved the old packaging. Hoola is one of my all time favourite bronzers!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...