Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Illamasqua Raindrops

Ever since I bought my first Illamasqua nail varnish Load, I have been lusting after more. Raindrops caught my eye and I think it is a stunning colour. It is a light blue grey base with a delicate, nearly iridescent flake in it. Not a flakie polish but an ode to one.






These pictures are just Raindrops by themselves, 3 coats I believe. However I think it would just come to life layered over the perfect blue grey shade. Alas, I am at a loss to what colour that would be. Any suggestions?




















2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour! I don't own any Ilamasqua, sob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! Keep an eye on asos, they can have good sales on illamasqua:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...