Saturday, January 7, 2012

Nail Polish Collection: Breakdown Part 1

Happy Saturday! I hope everybody is enjoying the weekend so far, I'm just back from eating out for lunch, was yummy and a perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

Today marks the first in a series of new posts - a more detailed look at my nail varnish collection. Every Saturday for the next few weeks I will put up a post of my nail varnish collection. Some weeks it will be an entire brand, other weeks like today, it is just going to be a collection of random polishes, that I might only have one or two from the same brand. 
If you are interested it my collection overview, you can see it here and if you click the tab at the top of the page entitled 'Nail Polish Collection', you will find a list of all the nail polish and links to any that I already have individual posts on.

The first line-up

The ones I'm showing you today are all singles and duos from any given brand.

Duos: L-R Kiss No Name Pink and No Name White, 17 Miami and Nightshade, Ciaté Wait Until Dark and Mistress, Bourjois Bleu Délave and Violet Laqué.


Singles: L-R W7 Marine Crackle, Nails Inc. Basil Street, Isa Dora Subway Green, Barbara Daly Panache, Claires No Name Purple, Sephora by OPI Metro Chic and Sephora Wanna be a Star.

That's it for this Saturday's nail polish collection breakdown, next one will be posted next Saturday:)








2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...