Friday, January 20, 2012

Nail Polish Obsession Tag

I feel like it has been absolutely ages since I have done a tag post and this one seemed perfect. I haven't noticed it on any blogs yet but I have watched a number of people on YouTube do the tag. I don't know who the original creator of the tag was. 


Here we go!
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?

That's a tough one, I love so many but overall it has to be OPI. Honourable mentions include - Catrice, Barry M, China Glaze and Essie.

2. Glitter or no glitter?

Glitter all the way. I know it can be an absolute nightmare to remove but it can be so worth it as the effect it gives is blinging gorgeous.

3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
 
I'll have to go with OPI for this one as well.

4. When do you change your nail polish?
I usually change it 2-4 times a week. I prefer painting them in the morning, just because I don't like the smell of varnish in my room before I'm about to go to sleep, but it really depends what shifts I'm working so I suppose the real answer is whenever I get the chance! But always at least twice a week.

5. What's your favorite color on your nails?

Greens. Absolutely adore wearing greens. And Peaches? No idea why but colours like Barry M's Peach Melba and OPI's Melon of Troy - drool.

6. Darks or Brights?

Mmmm I'm probably about 50:50 on this, I like to wear both with no real preference. It depends on my mood really and whatever I take a fancy for!

7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
OPI's Senorita Rose-Alita

8. Matte Nails-In or Out?
I'm not a huge fan of matte nails but I will wear them from time to time. Neither adore or despise them. Although I do really like the ones where you do a glossy tip.


9. French Manicure?

I know a lot of people think this is  a really dated look but I think it's very classic - when it's done right. To me a good french manicure is a nice light pink or nude with small white tips. Claw like, long white-tipped acrylics? No thanks.

10. Favorite Winter Color
My favourite is probably a deep vampy red/purple like No7's Blackberry or OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. 

It's just a short little tag that's fun to do:) 

I'm going to tag a few people to do it but obviously go ahead and do it even if I don't specifically tag you, I'd love to read more!

I tag:

6 comments:

  1. I'm like you! This is really fun! I'm going to do this a little later and I might add some pictures to it. Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea adding some pics:D looking forward to reading it! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I love these, I'd do them all the time if I could :) Will get one up ASAP! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...