Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nail Polish Collection Breakdown: Part 8

This Saturday is the last one in February, I can't believe that we are nearly in March! Going to post my Spring nail varnish picks soon.

Today's post is all about Essie. When I got my first Essie nail polish I wasn't that keen on them but I definitely changed my mind!


L-R Topless and Barefoot, Chinchilly, Cocktail Bling, Sew Psyched, School of Hard Rocks, Fair Game, Mint Candy Apple, Turquoise & Caicos.

L-R Tart Deco, Braziliant, Your Hut or Mine, Angora Cardi, Sexy Divide.

So many of these Essie polishes are firm favourites of mine, in particular Your Hut or Mine and Fair Game. Adore them.


2 comments:

  1. I don't feel so bad about my Polish obsession now, not after seeing your stash! I am Humbled to be in the presence of a Master.

    I need All those Greys and Blues in my Life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I have a bit of a problem when it comes to nail varnish:) Highly recommend all those blues and greys, Essie does those shades really well. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...