Wednesday, February 15, 2012

OPI Go On Green

OPI Go On Green is possible one of the worst named polishes as to me it is most certainly blue! There is a gorgeous green sheen running throughout it but it's blue enough to have earned itself a place on my blue swatch wheel!



It is such a stunning colour and surprisingly not as sheer as I thought it would be. The photos are 3 coats which is fairly average for the amount of coats I tend to do.

It looks really blue here.

I simply adore how it looks in the bottle.

I seem to have a thing for polishes that are quite sheer - particularly greens and blues. I'm glad that for once this chosen polish didn't require an insane amount of layering!

2 comments:

  1. Love this colour! so pretty, reminds me of the chanel one! x

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...