Friday, March 30, 2012

Hype Review: Bioderma Créaline H2O

This is the first review that I've done in relation to this post on products I've bought due to the hype.



Now I must admit the Bioderma hype went slightly over my head in the sense that I only became aware of it a few months ago. I read a blog post on it, was extremely interested and as I began to research it, I realised that people were going crazy for it.

What is it?: Bioderma is a French brand and the particular product that people went wild for is a micellar cleansing solution that very gently removes eye and face make-up. While some have said that it's just expensive water, I found it did better than any other make-up remover that I've tried.

How did it do?: You can slightly feel the oil in the solution but it does not leave a greasy residue. It hasn't irritated my skin or dried it out. In fact, it leaves it very soft. I was concerned about using it on my eyes, as a lot of eye make-up removers leave my eyes stinging and watering. However, I have encountered zero problems with using Bioderma on my eyes. It removes my make-up very effectively. I pour some on to an oval cotton pad (they are generally bigger than the regular round cotton pads). I find that for my usual day make-up this is sufficient, however, if it's night out make-up I may need to use two of the cotton pads.

Availability: Unfortunately, Bioderma isn't the easiest to find in Ireland but I successfully ordered it from this eBay seller who specializes in French Beauty brands. Shipping was quick and it came securely packaged.

Price:  I paid £18.20 (around €21) including shipping. It is quite pricy but you do get a reasonable   amount of product.

Hype Worthiness: Did it live up to the hype? Absolutely.


Bioderma is now a firm part of my skincare routine and I will definitely be re-purchasing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...