Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MAC Lipstick in Dish It Up

Dish It Up came out with the recent Mac Shop Mac Cook collection.

As soon as I saw swatches of it I was instantly drawn to it. It is a purple lipstick and while I love wearing a bright red lip, I've never quite been able to pluck up the courage to purchase a purple lipstick. Dish It Up is a lustre finish so I felt that it was the perfect introductory purple lipstick.

On the left looking very purple in the tube. (Viva Glam Nicki is to the right if you're curious:))

A swatch on my hand. It looks very much like a berry lip stain.



A light wash on the lips

This lipstick is by no means void of colour. I love that you can just have a tint of colour to your lips or you can pack the colour on a bit more. Now, as it's a lustre you are never going to get full coverage from it but then it's not expected to give full coverage.

Any purple lipstick recommendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...