Thursday, March 8, 2012

NARS Lhasa Eyeshadow



NARS Lhasa is an eyeshadow released with NARS's  Spring/Summer 2012 collection. It is my second eyeshadow from NARS and I have to say they are fast becoming a favorite of mine. Brilliantly pigmented and buttery soft, they are definitely worth the extra money.

Lhasa has being described as a lilac tinged taupe and as soon as I saw it I knew it would be a perfect all over lid colour. 

I'm strictly an at least 3 eyeshadow colour girl (lid, crease and highlight) and the more I can include the better. But I was on the hunt for a colour that I could just sweep on and be done. Lhasa, I knew would be up to the job.

Here's a few photos of it in action.
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden was used as a base. other than that, it's just Lhasa.






I've being so enamored with Lhasa that I've being wearing it alone like this since I got it but I'm certain that it will look fantastic with any number of other shadow combinations. 

Do you like NARS eyeshadows? Any recommendations for me?

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried a bars eye shadow, but that one looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...