Monday, April 16, 2012

Hype Review: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers

The Shu Uemura eyelash curlers are often referred to as some of the best eyelash curlers out there. At first I wondered could expensive curlers really do that much of a better job than some cheapo ones from Boots. 



They were always in the back of mind but I never actively sought them out. When I stumbled across them in Brown Thomas (I wasn't even aware there was a Shu Uemura counter there) I bit the bullet and bought them.

What they do: Curl your eyelashes to a natural flair.

Did they work: Yes! I was seriously surprised that I found a noticeable difference between using the Shu Uemura ones and my old cheap curlers. My old ones barely curled my lashes at all. Not to mention previous curlers I've owned which have successfully 'curled' my lashes in to perfect 90 degree right angles.
The Shu Uemura eyelash curlers brought a nice, natural curl to my lashes. I even found that mascara applied better to my lashes after using them.

Availability: You can get them from the Shu Uemura counter in Brown Thomas

Price: €24.50

Hype Worthiness: They definitely live up to the hype. They make a nice difference to your lashes but they are not a ground-breaking miracle. There is plenty of products that you could spend €24.50 on that would  improve your beauty regime more.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see that the Shu Uemura lash curlers lived up to their hype! I wish they are sold in the US. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they really are great! Hopefully they will start selling them there soon:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...