Monday, April 9, 2012

Nail Polish Buying Ban!

I haven't bought any nail polish since early March bar one No7 which I only got because I had a Boots No7 voucher. One of the main reasons I didn't buy any was because I was sent a few nail polishes from a friend in America and I had bought quite a number from the Spring collections. (And also because I need to try and control my addiction to nail polish).


And so I am going to continue with my nail polish buying ban until I have worn (for at least one day) all the nail polish in the picture above. I've been working out of this pile for about 2 weeks and I've worn 5 of them so far - I ended up wearing one of them for a whole week, which never happens!  A couple of the polishes are ones that I've had for a few months but never got around to properly wearing so I included them in the gang!

It should take me until the end of the month at least to get through them all! And only then will I allow myself to buy some ones that I've being eyeing up lol!

11 comments:

  1. Good luck on that one!!! That will be tough. You have a lot of self control!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Could you do a roundup of your favorite spring polishes? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've already done a post on them, it's in the March archive:)

      Delete
    2. Awesome, thanks.

      Delete
  3. Good luck, I am also on a very low buy at the moment, having over 50 untrieds and really working hard on going thru all of those ;) I spot some really nice polishes there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how the untrieds build up! Good luck getting through yours:)

      Delete
  4. Oh no I should really do this.... I am working on a nail polish collection post and it's embarrassing, even after weeding out about 30 of them recently between eBay and friends.... may or may not also be waiting on a few to arrive... *cough* xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it is shocking how you don't realise how many you have though until you actually count them. it never looks like you have that many! Can't wait to see the collection post, love looking at them:) x

      Delete
  5. Nail polish collections if we are not careful can get very easy out of control, specially on the sales :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...