Monday, April 2, 2012

OPI Holland Collection Part 1

I think OPI's Spring/Summer 2012 offering was the nail polish collection that I was most excited about.  The Holland collection contains a mixture of cremes and shimmers and it did not disappoint.

I ended up getting 11 of the 12 available shades and I'm going to show you the first 6 in this post.

Red Lights Ahead...Where?


Red Lights Ahead...Where? is a bright orange based red.

I Have A Herring Problem


I Have A Herring Problem is a steel blue with gold shimmer


Vampsterdam


Vampsterdam is a glorious deep plummy colour. Bright enough to never look black.

Pedal Faster Suzi!


Pedal Faster Suzi! is a cute petal pink with golden microshimmer.


Gouda Gouda Two Shoes


Gouda Gouda Two Shoes is a  pinky brown with golden shimmer.

Thanks A Windmillion


Thanks A Windmillion is a sea foam green creme.

Have you picked up any of the shades from the Holland collection?

2 comments:

  1. I absoloutly love how A Roll In The Hague and Thanks A Windmillion look on you!

    The only one I bought was Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made a mistake and mislabelled A Roll In The Hague - it's actually Red Lights Ahead...Where? lol! I've it fixed now though:)

      Love Dutch Ya Just Love OPI, so a pretty purple:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...