Saturday, April 14, 2012

Revlon ColourBurst Lipglosses


L-R Gold Dust, Sunset Peach, Rosegold, Peony, Crystal Lilac, Hot Pink, Strawberry, Paypaya and Fire.


With all the current craziness about the Revlon Lip Butters now that they have finally reached this side of the world, I thought I would to a quick post on another member of the ColourBurst family – the lipglosses.

I think the ColourBurst lipglosses may be my favourite lipglosses of all time!
Why may you ask? Well I think they:

  • have great colour payoff
  • are non-sticky
  • are moisturising
  • are long-lasting
  • they are not extremely expensive and
  • they have a great colour range!

I think that all those points warrants a top place in my favourite lipglosses!



L-R Gold Dust, Sunset Peach, Rosegold, Peony, Crystal Lilac, Hot Pink, Strawberry, Paypaya and Fire.

If I had to choose favourites I would pick Sunset Peach, Peony, Strawberry and Paypaya.

The lipgloss wand

I honestly cannot think of one single reason why I would dislike these lipglosses. I think Revlon are on a roll with their ColourBurst line.

Have you tried any of the ColourBurst Range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...