Thursday, June 7, 2012

Books!



It's no secret that I love reading and since getting a Kindle for Christmas I've manage to read more than ever. However, when I got it I knew I would never stop getting actual books, as to me there is something so special about an actual book. So here's the last few that I picked up.


  • Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
  • The Dead Summer by Helen Moorhouse
  • The Gospel According To Coco Chanel by Karen Karbo
  • 10th Anniversary by James Patterson
  • 11th Hour by James Patterson

I'm really excited to read some of these especially the 2 James Patterson ones as I've been a fan of the series since the beginning. I somehow missed the 10th one being released so I had to get the 2 of them!

I've been itching to read The Dead Summer since I read this review by Sharon over on Behind Green Eyes on it.

I loved all the 'How to be a Godess' type books so I'm hoping the Chanel one will be just as good.

The only one I'm unsure of is the Impulse one as it is written in verse but we'll see how it goes.

Any good book recommendations for me?

2 comments:

  1. I agree, you can't beat an actual book :)

    Kindles save you space though haha which I'm lacking considerably for my books!

    Amy x
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...