Friday, June 1, 2012

My Summer 2012 Nail Polish Picks

It's the 1st of June so what better way to celebrate Summer, than show some of the polishes I will be wearing on my nails. I will still wear a lot of the pastel shades that I showed in my Spring picks but on a scorching hot Summer's day all I want to wear on my nails is bright, bright colours.

L-R Dior Rivera, China Glaze Papaya Punch, No7 Tangy and Models Own Tropical Sun.

L-R No7 Cheeky Chops and Sally Hansen Wavelength.

L-R Revlon Beach and POP Yellow

L-R China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, Chanel Coco Blue, Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.

I love the look of the China Glaze Neons collection as well, I'm definitely going to get some of them to wear this Summer when they're available.

What are some of your favourite Summer polishes?


2 comments:

  1. Ooh China Glaze Papaya Punch looks gorgeous as does towel boy, I think I may even have that one, I think I have way too many nail polishes for my own good lol I would have to say China Glaze flip flop fantasy is my favourite summer colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of them are such fab colours:) Nonsense, you can never have too many nail polishes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...