Saturday, June 23, 2012

OPI Call My Cell-ery

Every so often I like to purchase a HTF (Hard To Find) OPI polish if I see one going cheap on eBay. I tend to veer towards greens and I like to ignore the people who say a polish is too sheer. And so I ended up with Call My Cell-ery which is from the Brights Collection I believe.

I don't think I've ever seen my nails look more disgusting than when I wore this polish alone! This is about 3 coats.


And so I knew it would be a layering polish. The next time I wore green, I slapped a coat of Call My Cell-ery over it.  The green it's layered over is Dior's Waterlily. Beautiful in it's own right, Call My Cell-ery gives it a beautiful glass- fleck effect.



I love how it turned out.




2 comments:

  1. O god the first photo made me move away from my screen in disgust!! I like darker greens on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know isn't it rotten! I love a deep, rich, forest green. Beautiful.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...