Sunday, July 1, 2012

Clinique Chubby Stick: 06 Woppin' Watermelon



I believe that Clinique released these Chubby Sticks last year and this summer they released 8 new shades. They are according to Clinique a ‘moisturising lip colour balm’.


I hadn’t past much heed of them but they were on my radar so when I was browsing duty-free on my way home from London a few weeks ago, I swatched a few of them and decided to get 06 Woppin’ Watermelon.


Woppin’ Watermelon is a light juicy pink that is extremely wearable. They aren’t extremely pigmented but they have enough colour to make a difference. They also have darker shades in the range, which obviously show up more than a light pink.

I have found the Chubby Stick to be very mositurising. It isn’t heavily scented and it is a twist up style pencil so there is no need to go on the hunt for a jumbo sharpener.

I know Revlon has released their version in the States and I believe they are going to be available here in July (which means my local tiny Boots will probably get them in September) so it will be interesting to see how they compare to the Clinique ones.

Have you tried either the Clinique or Revlon ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...