Sunday, August 5, 2012

Model's Own Indian Ocean



                                             

Model's Own released the Beetlejuice collection late last year and this summer they introduced a trio of more summery shades. I got two of the three and this first one is Indian Ocean.



It is a gorgeous blue/pink/purple/violet multi-chrome polish that is kind of sheer. I have it layered over yesterday's polish which is Dior's Saint Tropez. I only had to use one coat of Indian Ocean and I suspect that at three coats it could be opaque.


It flashes so prettily in every light, at every angle.



You don't have this? Go. Now. Get it!



6 comments:

  1. I love how this polish looks! The mixture of colors blend perfectly. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of Models Own but I love looking at swatches, this was my favourite of the Summer Beetlejuice ones, it really does look like an Ocean x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...