Sunday, September 23, 2012

Chanel Skyline


Skyline was the sole polish released with the Bleu Illusion collection this past summer. I think it was exclusive to Chanel boutiques as I had to get mine from the boutique in Brown Thomas, they didn’t stock it at the make-up counter.

Skyline in a lot of photos looked like a frosty, streaky, light blue polish. And yes, I still wanted it.



I am so glad I got it. Firstly the formula – for me anyway – is perfect. It has the frosty look without the brushstroke effect (which doesn’t bother me much at all anyway). The colour is the most beautiful cornflower type blue with hints of lavender tones throughout. Perfection.


These photos are two coaters.

If you can still get your hands on Skyline I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...