Thursday, September 20, 2012

Zoya Beach and Surf Collection Summer 2012


A double polish post today. I wanted to show these before we left summer too far behind!

Zoya’s Summer collection this year was the Beach and Surf collection. I was taken with a number of polishes from the collection but the ones I ended up getting were Arizona, Wednesday and Zuza.



Arizona is a mid-tone orange crème. I loved this in pictures but when I wore it I have to say I was a little bit disappointed with it. It just felt a little blah. I think I’m going to end up using it more in conjunction with other colours for example in a gradient manicure. Just not digging it as a solo colour.



Wednesday is a fantastic, dusty, duck-egg blue with green hints, crème polish. It reminds me a lot of Chanel’s Nouvelle Vague, just slightly darker. It was opaque in two coats.



The last polish I got was the one I knew I wanted straight away. It is Zuza. It’s like the foil-shimmer sister of Wednesday with just a tad more green.
It had decent coverage in just one coat but two coats created the intensity that this polish is destined for. Definitely my favourite of the bunch!

Did you get any of the polishes from that collection?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...